Tuesday 20 October 2009

Fabulous Wedding dresses by Orsalia Parthenis

I am so excited to have seen this fabulous photo shoot of the latest collection of wedding dresses by Orsalia Parthenis! The shoot is exquisite, fashion forward and really inspiring!!!



Wide belt trend, check, turban, very cool, draped dress, gorgeous, I love this look! I think it's so stylish, so wearable and looks extremely comfortable! Ok, so I might draw the line at the turban but I love the styling and the background, sooooo cool!




How cool is this picture? Of course I love the windswept veil and the tiered gown, just gorgeous!




I left my favourite for last, how slinky is this gorgeous long wrap around dress complete with attached veil? I love the hair, the model reminds me of Kate Moss and I simply adore this dress! I would definitely be happy in this style dress on my wedding day!

No comments: