Friday 13 March 2009

Andria

I thought I would introduce another Greek wedding dress designer that I admire, Andria, she produces exquisite wedding dresses and formal gowns that are perfect for special occasions where you want to stand out of the crowd! The first dress has an incredible back view, I love the use of the lace and how the gown flows, I also love the the front is not fussy, so the back view (which is on show throughout the ceremony takes centre stage). The second dress again flows beautifully and crosses between an aethereal Greek goddess and the lace brings a "special" element, making it more luxurious. The third dress is simply.....gorgeous, I am not a fan of coloured wedding gowns, however I am reconsidering after seeing this gown. This would look incredible against a stone background for a wedding abroad, a castle, villa or ruins! Finally the last dress offers a refreshing change from white and cream, this silvery grey gown is stunning and would work perfectly for the bride who is fashion conscious and wants to be comfortable on her wedding day!

No comments: