Tuesday 17 March 2009

Net A Porter launches Wedding Boutique

Good afternoon, I am so excited to announce that Net a Porter, one of the best fashion boutique websites in the world has launched a wedding boutique! I feel that this has been anticipated and I have often looked to this site for inspiration for a wedding, I love their "fashion" take on what brides should be wearing on their wedding day, their first page suggests a 3.1 Phillip Lim white draped dress, an Oscar De La Renta white t shirt (love it, but if you don't do it for your wedding, when will you buy a t-shirt that costs 238 EUROS?) and of course....... the shoes, Fendi, Christian Louboutin and a personal favourite of mine Pedro Garcia!!! I feel the site will appeal to any fashionista preparing for her wedding and find their approach fresh, interesting and so different to the norm, I'm sure it is going to be a great hit!!!! Good luck to them! For further information please go to: http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/List/Wedding_Boutique_Bride

No comments: