Thursday 12 March 2009

My favourite types of flowers

After the earlier posts on Greek wild flowers, I wanted to post on my favourite flowers in the whole world!!! These are in order of preference: PEONIES ( I swoon when I see bunches of these, I absolutely adore them and am so happy that my Greek name day is in May and always get a beautiful bunch of peonies from my boyfriend!) Tulips, especially parrot tulips Hydrangea's (these can be used in such imaginative ways and love when they are cut down and used in arrangements, in their original ball shapes they are perfect as a single stem in a vase, so neat and tidy and of course....easy) Orchids Of course the flowers as stand alone images are not particularly impressive, I will post some images of that inspire me. All photographs are from Flickr.com

No comments: