Monday 21 January 2013

Exciting developments for SP Weddings..

Hi All,


I thought I would write a more personal note today, I think it looks quite quiet on the blog, but I am planning several amazing weddings for the coming season and of course this is the time of year when we really need to get all the ground work done!!!

So, searching for great suppliers in small islands is interesting and a challenge! But I love challenges! I think the most difficult part of choosing a supplier is to convey your vision, Greeks tend to want to tell you what you want, instead of listening and following instructions! That can be quite maddening, but you will usually get there in the end!

Do we get there in the end? Absolutely! Is it worth the hassle? Absolutely! Greece is a "rough diamond" absolutely beautiful, with the right kind of treatment it really can become incredible!

I think the greatest virtue is to have patience and persevere!

So exciting developments are that I am re designing the website, streamlining the services we offer and I am sooo enthused by this whole idea!!! Look out for really great things to come!!

1 comment:

Marryme in Greece said...

Thank you for your article. It will definitely help me a lot.
Wedding Planners in Santorini Island
Weddings in Santorini