Wednesday 29 September 2010

Ioanna Mitrousi, wedding dress designer!!!

Today I am featuring the gowns by the Thessaloniki based designer, Ioanna Mitrousi. I have had my eye on here gowns for several years and think that she is a talented designer with a great eye for creating modern and romantic gowns with a twist!

I have chosen my four favourite gowns from her latest collection, you can find all the information required at: www.mitrousi.com.

Spanish inspired, demure, this gown is sophisticated, romantic and modern, I love that it doesn't reveal too much flesh!!!

A wraparound wedding gown is pretty special, this suits the hourglass figure and would move really beautifully when walking or dancing!!!

A sea of tiny ruffles this gown is so on trend, I think only someone slim can carry it off and I love, love, love the mini train at the back!

This gown is not what I would usually go for, however I do think it is both interesting and beautiful, ideal for a winter wedding or at lest an indoor one!

No comments: