Tuesday 20 April 2010

Sarah Seven Wedding Dresses

Hi all,


Well, as those of you that follow the blog know, I write the blog to promote anything and everything to do with planning a wedding in Greece! Lately I have found it difficult to find fresh inspiration and ideas and so have decided to allow myself to post some more International topics, such as wedding dress designers who have collections that are appropriate for an outdoor summer wedding in Greece!

So straight over to a designer that caught my eye a year or so ago and has just going up and up since then! She is fabulous, her dresses are literally worth salivating over and I just can't wait for you to see them:

I adore this dress, it's so simple, I love the styling in all the pictures, but I think this model looks at ease and naturally beautiful!


I am seeing more and more mini dresses appear on bridal blogs and in magazines and I love the idea!!!! So cute, so comfortable and so cool!!! Pair with fabulous shoes of course!

Loving the blue detail on the belt, loving the natural hair, loving the setting, actually I would love to be this woman and wear this dress!

Very gorgeous, love the draping and the bust line, perhaps this one is not as me as the other gowns but would certainly covet any bride who chose this gown for her wedding!

All designs by Sarah Seven, available on Etsy and directly via her website!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Lovely dresses, I love the 1st dress and red is my favorite color. you can also bought cheap dresses from online like yesmybride.com. They make our wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses by hand, using only high-quality materials.