Thursday 20 October 2011

Fantastic Italian Wedding

Hi all,

Well today I am posting one of my favorite weddings of ALL TIME! Originally featured on the wonderful wedding blog Snippet & Ink, this wedding is set in Tuscany and captures most of my favourite things about weddings, fashion, two wedding dresses, beautiful people having fun, a fabulous venue and incredible looking fresh food!!! It looks like the perfect wedding and I have continually used it as reference over the last few months!


Does this remind anyone of a Sex & the City scene? I adore the bride with her maids in the grounds of the fantastic villa with gowns of their choice! How much fun???
Beautiful!

Love this idea for favours, I am inspired!
Incredible lighting makes such a difference!
   
Beautiful couple, pretty dress, amazing event!
So there you have it, my idea of the perfect wedding, of course we can re create this in Greece, anyone looking for this type of affair over here???

All images by Ed Peers, images taken from blog Snippet & Ink


No comments: