Friday 15 October 2010

Sweet & Saucy Cakes colorful cakes!

I do love cake and of course wedding cake, I think that if you choose it carefully, it can be a fabulous addition to your wedding reception. Although I am all for doing away with traditional weddings and ridiculous superstitions, I do believe that couples should consider retaining some of the classic wedding format during their reception, as guests respond well and like to know what to expect.

OK, that went well off topic, so back to colourful wedding cakes:









                                       
I have to say that I really like the idea of having mini cakes and also of having wedding cakes as part of your centrepieces and the couple cutting each cake on their guests tables, serving it up and thanking them with a round of champagne!!! A really personal touch!

Images from sweetandsaucy.com

No comments: