Tuesday 5 October 2010

Flower girl dresses to die for....

I am in a ruffly, romantic kind of mood this week, of course I continually discover and think of new ideas that I would have liked to have applied to my own wedding, however I didn't, so I will simply showcase the ideas on my blog so someone else can utilise them!!! I think I do live and breathe weddings!!

My latest discovery is a seller called sweetplume over on Etsy.com who creates the most divine girls dresses that are ideal for a flower girl or even a special birthday party!





They can be created in custom colors to match the theme of the event and are really cute without looking like an adult dress, I do feel some of the dresses out there are a little low cut or short for young children!

They are also extremely affordable which is always a plus!

No comments: