Monday 31 May 2010

Birdcage Veils

Hi all,

I hope you enjoyed the weekend! I have just completed a fantastic 4 day event in Rhodes, it was super stressful but also super successful, I rewarded myself by doing very little over the weekend! I did watch the "Sex & the City 2" film, which was a complete disappointment for me, a die hard fan of the show, it's definitely a film to watch on a DVD in mid winter!

Anyway, today I am pondering and discussing birdcage veils and what type of weddings they belong in. Super stylish fashionista? Past era? Modern Weddings? Does a fascinator go with every type of dress?

I am drawn to the burnt orange colour, it adds to the vintage look of this veil

For the daring, fashionista bride, this red fascinator and veil is simply divine!!!

For the more traditional, yet stylish bride!

A little bit of fluff is a must!
For the traditionalist, I am drawn to this style surprisingly, I don't consider myself that traditional, but there you go!

Love, love, love
Ditto, I love this head dress!

No comments: