Tuesday 16 February 2010

Shoes, shoes, shoes

Good afternoon all,


Yet another long silence due to a recent trip and some wedding planning, so again, I do apologise!

I am back and on the roll with some wedding fashion tips, I am loving Menbur, a Spanish shoe designer who's collection is to die for and so perfect for a fashion forward bride and her attendants!

 

  

For those that have missed the seasons predictions, nude, mushroom, muted grey are all the colours of the season and sooooo complementary to a bridal gown!!!

 

I am completely in love with these shoes, I am going to try them on the minute my dear friend George (sales assistant in the store that stocks these in my hometown) announces their arrival!

 

I am also loving the lower left pair of shoes, nude satin with tortoise shell effect, so pretty!!!!!

No comments: