Wednesday 9 January 2013

Christos Costarellos Gowns

Hi all,


I think Christos may be my current favourite designer, I love how his dresses reflect a modern, Grecian feel!!! I love his mint gown with the gold belt, that is simply divine, I could see a cool chick wearing that to her destination wedding! I would gladly wear to any summer party, wedding, event




How cool is this dress? I adoore the black coral around the neck, this would be such a cute beach wedding dress!

Yellow makes me happy! The shape of this dress makes me happy!

For a more sober occasion, this is pretty gorgeous!

Yellow again, nipped in waist, pretty good combo!

I wouldn't wear this myself, but I think it's very pretty!

Again destination wedding dress?
Nude, lace insert, pretty inspiring!

This is perfection!

For more information, please visit  http://www.costarellos.gr/

No comments: